Here are some serious studies, most of which are government or government funded.
 Can Relieve Pain: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282192
 Cannabidiol Reduces the Anxiety: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079847/
 CBD anti-Inflammatory effects: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2828614/
 CBD as Potential anti cancer drug: https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04298.x
 Anti-Obesity Effect: https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1476-5381.2011.01698.x
 Cardiovascular effect: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5470879/
 Potential Anti Cancer Effect: https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04298.x
 Anti Acne Effect: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26142529
Disclaimer and General Precautions:
 People with major health conditions & on medications always consult your physician before starting any dietary supplement.
 Pregnant females and lactating mothers are not suggested to take any dietary supplement without physicians consent. Always consult your doctor first.?
https://peachesandscreams.co.uk surveyed over 1,000 people and found that of those who have tried CBD for sexual purposes, 68% of people said it improved their sexual experience, and others said it helped them relax or improved their overall mood. With options ranging from CBD lube to edibles, there are plenty of available choices for you to find the best enhancement method for your preference with no intoxicating effects, so you can just sit back and enjoy a sensual experience.
A simple Google search can reveal hundreds of thousands or even millions of testimonials regarding CBD. My Daily Choice is the industry leader and provides the highest quality products. They even have CBD infused coffee and creamers. You can get a sample package here.
In my mind, the most dramatic results from using CBD are in patients of epilepsy, anxiety, depression, autism, ADHD, and trouble sleeping. CBD can be an instant benefit in these cases. The endocannabinoid system’s purpose in the human body is to respond to endogenous cannabinoids produced within the human body. The system will also recognize and respond to cannabinoids from external sources, including the phytocannabinoid cannabidiol (CBD). Problems can arise if the body does not have enough cbd available.
When these systems are not functioning optimally, it can cause extreme stress in the body, a potential overproduction of cortisol (among other things), and host of complications which may include:
- Brain Fog
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Underactive Thyroid
- Cold Hands and Feet
- Frequent Urination
- Weak Appetite
- Low Blood Pressure
Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (CECD)
Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency is a condition where an individual has a lower amount of endogenous cannabinoids than experts consider necessary to promote health and well-being.
Scientists now believe CECD may play a role in the following conditions:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Motion Sickness
The Benefits of CBD
When you think about it―most health problems are a result of unbalance in the body.
In a healthy body, everything is as it should be and the body is balanced. In an unhealthy body, on the other hand, there is too much or too little of something, and this disrupts the natural balance of the body.
Consider the following health conditions that result from unbalance, and how CBD benefits these conditions by restoring balance:
- Stress and Anxiety often occurs as a result of your response to a situation you perceive as risky, dangerous, or unwanted. An unbalance of hormones or excessive messages within the brain will increase your cortisol levels, causing you to feel stressed. CBD combats stress by regulating how your brain responds to stress signals and maintaining your cortisol levels.
- Inflammation can be characterized a part of your body becoming swollen and hot, often times being very painful. Ranging in severity, inflammation is linked to conditions like arthritis, bacterial infections, and autoimmune disorders. CBD combats inflammation by suppressing inflammatory response and pathways, stimulating the production of regulatory cells, and managing our pain perception.
- Seizures are caused by erratic electrical activity in the brain, causing the body to shake violently. CBD has proven to greatly reduce seizures in patients suffering from Dravet Syndrome and Lennox-Gaustat Syndrome, two very severe forms of epilepsy. CBD reduces seizures by slowing down excitatory nerve activity and subduing the brain’s reaction to the intensified signals that cause the brain to overload.
CBD can even add money to your wallet!