- Go to school and get a degree.
- Marry someone financially stable.
- Party, stay high, and hope your problems go away.
- Get a low paying job and work your ass off till the child is self sufficient.
- Develop a plan, using a proven method, to build a business that you can work from home and receive support from mentors, that will pay according to how much effort you put in, and the only way to fail is to quit.
How many people do you know that are under the age of 21 and pregnant? Of these women, how many will marry the father and live happily ever after? Of the women that keep the baby and depend on family and welfare to care for the child, how many have a plan to escape poverty and perhaps even achieve financial independence? What are some of the options?